Friday, December 3, 2010

Publix Home Mailer $5 off $30 Coupon




Publix Home Mailer $5 off $30 Coupon

Keep an eye on your mailbox! .
 Inside there are 2 great coupons: $5 off Your Purchase of $30 or more  FREE 1/4 lb of Boar’s Head Yellow or White American Cheese
Both coupons are valid December 4-31, 2010.

If you don’t receive any mailings from Publix, you might want to go to Publix.com (click on “Clubs & Programs) and sign up for the various clubs and magazines they offer. All are FREE and most will get you extra savings delivered right to your mailbox!

FYI:  I did call Publix corp a couple of months ago about the home coupon mailers and they added me to their mailing list to receive these coupons.  This week I received a nice letter from Publix thanking me for taking the time to contact them regarding their recent coupon offers.  It explained how the coupon mailers are distrubuted in a home market.  I received a $5 OFF your purchase of $20 or more Publix coupon effective thru 12/15/2010!  Thank You Publix!

So contacting them was worth it.  Hopefully I will receive some of those Publix coupons everyone else receives for now on!