Saturday, January 8, 2011

GDA: Food Saver Mini @ $21




I was so excited to see this deal come though my email today, because this is what I wanted for Christmas and sad to say I didn't get it!  I wanted the larger size one, which was over $89.  But now I am really HAPPY I didn't get it, because this is a better deal.  I just love these after Christmas deals!  Right now you can get the foodsaver mini for ONLY $21 PLUS S&H!
regular priced at $69.  What a saving! 

If you go though http://www.shopathome.com/?IAFCG=ATzS9Ep6oasD8pb5r8Z8Lw== you can receive 7% cash back reward.  Quanity is limited so hurry.

BTW I ordered 2, one for me and one for my daughter! 

Does anyone have the foodsaver mini or the regular size one?  Let me know how you like it, because one of my friends raves about hers, she loves it!