Wednesday, June 22, 2011

FREE & Cheap Barbecue Sauce Deals at Target

I went out today to do some weekly shopping at Publix (my favorite supermarket) to get some of their deals this week, before the sale ended today.  As always I check my blog updates for any good deal alerts before I head out the door. 
I came across Totally Target blog post about barbecue sauce Deals!  Here's what I was able to purchase with coupons at Target today!

6 KC Masterpiece barbecue sauce 18 oz bottle @ $0.99 = $5.94
11 Sweet Baby Ray;s barbecue sauce 18 oz bottle @ $1.25 = $13.75

USED
$1/1 KC Masterpiece barbecue sauce coupons (5/15 SS) = $6.00 ($5.94)
$1/1 Sweet Baby Ray's barbecue sauce coupons (5/22 SS) = $11.00

Since TARGET doesn't let you have overage on a product with a coupon, the KC BBQ coupons were manually put in at $0.99 each.

OUT OF POCKET for 17 BBQ sauces 18 ozs each was $2.70! 

To read the full post go here Totally Target