Monday, June 18, 2012

Zaycon Foods is coming to your city, with these special prices for Chicken & 93/7 Ground Beef!!

•Fresh Boneless Skinless Chicken Breasts for ONLY $1.59/lb.


•Fresh 93/7 Ground Beef for ONLY $3.29/lb.

Ordering will start next Tuesday, June 19th at 5pm! Events will not be posted on the website until that time.

Here my review on Zaycon Foods Skinless Boneless Chicken Breast.  I purchased (1) case of chicken breast on 12/31/11.  The refrigatered truck was park in the church parking lot in my designated pick place.  I handed them my printed order and they placed a plastic sheet on the back seat on my car for protection.  Since the case is almost frozen, this will avoid any leakage of liquids onto your car seats. 

We I got home I unpack my 40 lbs of chicken breast, which was separated into (4) 10 lb plastic bags inside the case!  If you wanted to split the case with 4 people it would be easy to do!  The chicken breast looked FRESH and smelled FRESH.  The whole breast pieces were hugh, compared to want you get at your local grocery store. 

Prep my chicken breast for to go into my freezer (frig) by trimming them up and cutting them down the middle.  Not much trimming I had to do.  I made some chicken strips also.  I put (2) chicken breast which would be a equallity of 2 meals.  They are GOOD size meaty breast.  Also cut up some strips for the grandchildren and diced some up for other meals.  This went into my Food Saver vacuum seal system.  Love the Food Saver!  And into the freezer they went laying as flat as I can get them, stacked one onto another one.  With a little reorgainizing I got ALL 40 LBS of Skinless Boneless Chicken Breast into my freezer.  Whew!  5 months have passed and I am only left with 2 bags of Boneless Skinless Chicken Strips.
I think it time to place an Zaycon order!

The best part is I will be getting my BRAND NEW