Monday, November 26, 2012

Where to find National Brand Coupons?

Today I wanted to share where I receive some of my coupons that I print or get in the mail.  My favorite grocery store in my area is Publix.  They have there own store coupon books which are available in the store at any given time during the year.  Either you will find them in booklet form or flyer form. 

I receive inbox a lot of printable coupons for national brand products that match up with a Publix sale during the month.  Publix always have Buy One, Get One (BOGO) sales each week.  When you combine a Publix or Target store coupon plus a manufacturer coupons, your price of the BOGO product can be cut in half or FREE.  One example recenty was the Suave body lotion 10 ozs.  This was on sale for BOGO for $3.29
There were manufacturers coupons in the Sunday inserts for $2/1 Suave lotion.  When you used 2 MQ the Suave was free with overage!

Buy 2 Suave Body lotions Bogo $3.29 or $1.65 each
Use 2 Suave Body lotion coupons for $2/1 = $4
2 Suave lotions FREE plus $0.71 overage!

On this deal I was able to pick up six!  Don't forget to ask for a rain check if they store is out of stock.  If the coupon is expiring ask will the still honor it.  My Publix will honor a expired coupon on a raincheck deal!

The other stores that I frequently shop at is CVS Pharmacy, Target, Walmart and Walgreens.  Each of these stores also have their own store coupons that you can combine with a manufacturer coupon.  To learn about each store coupon policy look there websites or check on coupon policies to the right column.

OK, here is what I really wanted to share with you, Where to find National Brand Coupons?  Here are some of the companies that send me their printable coupons each week.

Best Meals is at Home

Earthbound Farms Organic

Reynolds Kitchen Promotions

Short Cuts

Nature's Own Bread

Snack Picks

Smuckers

Kellogg's

There are more, but don't want to overwhelm you with sites.  Feel free to sign up and start getting your coupons offers right in your inbox. 

Happy Shopping!  Happy Savings!