Tuesday, March 11, 2014

FREE Suave Smoothing with Cocoa Butter & Shea Body Lotion Review





Monday I received my Pinchme box in the mail!  This was my product box from Pinchme to review.  The product I receive was a 2 fl. oz. Sauvé Smoothing with Cocoa Butter & Shea Body Lotion.

This how Pinchme works:

1. Choose a free product to try
2. Use the product.
3. Answer simple direct questions about the product on pinchme.com
4. Receive Pinchme points for your review
5. Upload your photos and videos to facebook, instragram or youtube for a chance to win a monthly prize.
That simple!

I use this product this morning to give a review.  First I looked over the ingredients and the first ingredients is Water and the second to the last ingredients is Shea.  And the Coco Seed Butter is in the middle.  Check your ingredients first when you are purchasing products to see if you are allergic to any of the ingredients.

Consistency was not to thick like a butter and not to runny.  More like a cream. 
Smell had a hint of vanilla coco scent.
Glide went on smooth and soak into my skin very fast.  At first my hands felt rough and dry, but about 5 minutes it felt silky smooth.  I like that feeling much better!

The test will come when I wash my hands with water and see if they become dry and ashy after repeated washes. 

Until then I give this product a 8 out of 10!  I would purchase it with a sale and coupon for a reasonable price!

PINCHme is your online destination to discover and discuss new products from the world's leading brands - for free! As a PINCHer you can try new products every week, with no subscription costs attached. All we ask is that you tell us what you think!

It's a win, win... win!